立即注册 登录
汉山 返回首页

侃侃的个人空间 http://s541722682.onlinehome.us/?1222 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

MH17的调查报告终于出来了

热度 3已有 561 次阅读2015-10-13 19:35 |系统分类:政经时事 | 宽屏 请点击显示宽屏,再点击恢复窄屏 | 动漫全图 如只见部分动漫,请点击显示全图,再点击恢复窄图

荷兰人闪烁其词,对谁是空难的责任者遮遮掩掩。甚或有指鹿为马的嫌疑,西方媒体的炒作也有气无力。呵呵,谁是责任者?且看双方如何说:


The board does not have the authority to apportion blame, under the rules governing international crash investigations.

But speaking to reporters after the news conference, Mr Joustra said pro-Russian rebels were in charge of the area from where the missile that hit MH17 had been fired.

The government in Ukraine and several Western officials have said the missile was brought from Russia into the rebel-held part of Ukraine.

The Dutch-led criminal investigation has already published photos of the launcher being transported around rebel areas.


Warhead discrepancy

In the report, the Dutch Safety Board says the weapon used was a 9N314M-model warhead carried on the 9M38M1 missile, as installed on the Buk surface-to-air missile system.

It adds that the type of fragments found in the wreckage and bodies of crew members in the cockpit were bow-tie or cube shaped - only found in the 9N314M warhead.

Fragments from warhead found inside bodies of two crew-membersImage copyright Dutch Safety Board
Warhead and 3-D print of fragment arrangementImage copyright Dutch Safety Board

However, the Russian side disputed the Dutch findings insisting that only older warheads and missiles of the 9M38 type still in the hands of the Ukrainian army could have been used as they were the only weapons with "butterfly or bow-tie" fragments. The Russian army had phased them out.

"The 9M38M1 missile has no H-shaped striking elements," Yan Novikov, the head of Buk missile company Almaz-Antey said.

In their submission to the Dutch report, the Russian experts argue that investigators should not have discounted other potential reasons for plane's destruction, such as an air-to-air rocket. This is completely rejected by the Dutch Safety Board.


Map

Dutch Prosecutor Fred Westerbeke on Tuesday said a number of "persons of interest" had been identified, but there was still much to be done and the inquiry would not be finished this year.


旧型号山毛榉导弹,俄罗斯早就不用了。东部分离武装如何得到旧的山毛榉导弹?导弹从何地发射?大家不妨分析一下。呵呵。


鲜花

真棒

玩闹

同情

看看

困惑

震惊

bad

发表评论 评论 (4 个评论)

回复 马力 2015-10-13 20:14
不用看就知道谁干的。西方在调查前就媒体轰炸俄国人或反叛军干的。如果真有证据就不会这么安静了,也不会对俄国指出的技术问题,如导弹型号、爆炸距离等置之不理。原因无非是自知理亏,无法否证。
导弹是苏联生产的,但没有俄国的导弹专家作证,反而拒绝专家意见。这在现代国家只能被视为荒诞。
回复 零点的火车 2015-10-13 22:57
不在调查报告本身,而在调查报告出来的时机,调查报告其实早就准备好了。
回复 2015-10-14 06:33
还有一个更关键的问题:为什么乌克兰政府不对外关闭领空?你明明在和反政府军恶战。说不定乌克兰政府正是想通过民航掩护,袭击反政府军。
回复 侃侃 2015-10-14 10:34
谢谢马兄、零点、空兄。

其实,本来问题并不复杂,导弹碎片都在那儿,重建导弹,查出型号,找出编号,问题一目了然。

问题是,导弹的型号是老旧型号,俄罗斯已经淘汰多年,而乌克兰军队还在现役装备这种型号的导弹。

为了替乌克兰洗刷嫌疑,只好东拉西扯了。

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|汉山网    

GMT-5, 2024-2-29 16:55 , Processed in 0.039639 second(s), 20 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

返回顶部