版主

积分
发表于 2020-4-4 01:58:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 仲国民 于 2020-4-4 02:32 编辑

观察者网 2020-04-04 09:48:42
4月3日,美国驻华大使在使馆官网、官方微博、微信公众号上发布中英文公开信《向前同行》,感谢中国帮助。

全文如下:

向前同行

上周,特朗普总统与习主席就COVID-19全球大流行进行了非常好、富有成效的电话会谈。另外,周末时,我与郑泽光副部长谈了关于我们两国打击COVID-19的共同努力。

我强调了现在就是向前看的时候,并对中国就出口需要的医疗用品到美国,对我国政府给予帮助,传达了我的感谢。

美国大使馆已经辛勤工作,为美国和中国公司牵线,以满足美国对关键个人防护用品不断增加的即刻需求。我们正与中国政府官员紧密合作,加快来自中国的货物运输。没有一个国家可以独自打这场战役。我有信心,我们两国将继续找出共同合作的方法,抗击这个威胁所有人生命的共同敌人。

美国驻华使团全体继续支持并关心在北京使馆及五个领馆工作的中国同事,我们现在也牵挂着在美国的家人、朋友和我们所爱的人的健康安全。我们正在做的工作至关重要,我鼓励各位继续坚定抗疫。

向前同行。我知道我们必将度过难关。

布兰斯塔德大使

Moving Forward Together

Last week, President Trump and President Xi had a very good, productive phone conversation regarding the global COVID-19 pandemic.  And, over the weekend, I spoke with Vice Foreign Minister Zheng Zeguang about our countries’ joint efforts to combat COVID-19.  I underscored that now is the time to look forward, and relayed my appreciation for Chinese efforts to assist our government in the export of needed medical supplies to the United States.

The U.S. Embassy has already been hard at work bringing U.S. and Chinese companies together to meet the growing immediate needs for critical personal protective equipment in the United States.  And we are working closely with Chinese government officials to facilitate the shipment of those supplies out of China.  No one country can fight this battle alone, and I am confident that our two countries will continue to find ways to jointly cooperate to combat this common enemy that threatens the lives of all of us.

As the entire U.S. Mission to China continues our support and concern for our Chinese colleagues who work for Embassy Beijing and our five Consulates, we now look homeward with concern for the health and safety of our own families, friends, and loved ones back in the United States.  The work we are all doing is crucial, and I encourage everyone to continue your valiant efforts to fight this pandemic.

Moving forward together, I know that we will get through these difficult times.

Ambassador Branstad

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|汉山网    

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 04:45 , Processed in 0.109901 second(s), 24 queries .